What do you think you can learn from this project?
- This project sounds interesting as it is related to Biology and is a slight glimpse of what Biotechnology will be. I have always been interested in Biology and would like to know and personally experience what biotechnology will be like, especially since that is one of the offered Applied Subjects in our school. Also, we will be learning something different from our curriculum which makes this project even more interesting.
- From this project, I think I can learn more about how to identify bacteria and what the different types of bacteria found on cutlery are. I will also learn how to apply this to real life situations and be more aware of the microbiology around us.
Any immediate questions regarding the project?
- How are we going to identify the bacteria?
- Are the bacteria harmful?
- How many different type of bacteria are there?